I worked for the shed for two years as a lead tech and was let go for conducting a search and finding syringes.When you do a thorough search some things get displaced.

They terminated me for destruction of property. They pay *** money and after all that time I was never given a yearly review nor offered the 4% raise my co-workers that have been there for longer then me received. I invested a lot of time and energy into that company and a lot of it was off the clock. Didn't even receive an atta a boy.

I can assure you this if you ask any patient who has gone through there in the last two years which TEch treated them with respect it would be me I believed in being firm but fair and for the most part the patients loved me. my co-workrs treated TWA as if it was a NAZI death camp yet they could not spot somebody who was high if their life depended on it.

Ive received emails to U/A certain clients who were doing the right thing for insurance purposes and was only allotted five U/A cups a night so if I ran out and I knew someone was high oh well guess he got a pass because my phantom boss who showed his face once a month sure as *** would not bring me more cups at 1245 am because I would get yelled at for being in overtime but who cares about the kid stoned out of his mind on Flakka and heroin.Make that $$$$$ watershed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss the watershed drug and alcohol treatment center work experience. The Watershed Treatment Programs needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the watershed drug and alcohol treatment center work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Watershed Treatment Programs.

Had an Experience with The Watershed Treatment Programs?

Comments